CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Overload!

You know me... every few days I overload you with my creations!!! Make sure you continue to check back.
Today I have lots to share... first off.... I was browsing on a friends blog and she had some great ideas for homemade Christmas items... so I made some... check out her blog to see what she created HERE.... but don't leave without seeing what I have made!!

Ok... first off my kids drove me crazy over break and now here comes another break. So this is what we made together for Christmas presents

Up first Snopballs!







Ans next we made this super easy hand scrub... found these great containers at Mikes!






And last but not least... for my Steeler Fans out there... I made these!

0 comments:

Post a Comment